More than 1/3 of assessments have findings that immediately trigger investigations -- sometimes leading to sanctions, legal action, and more.
In traditional risk assessments, you get an overwhelming list of bad things that could happen in your company.
The Dtex Data Breach Risk Assessment is based entirely on what is happening at your company. Real user activity, not just speculation.
In the assessment, Dtex analyzes actual user activity to find the risky behavior that leads to security breaches.
The assessment covers these common causes of security breaches:
- Lateral Movement
- Data Breach via Cloud, Webmail, and USB
- Use of Hacking and CyberSecurity Tools
- Inappropriate Use of Pornography, Gambling, and Pirated Media
- Flight Risk
- Browser Evasion
What Will I See?
Dtex collects end user activity metadata that technologies like SIEM and DLP miss. You’ll see how users actually use their machine, providing a clearer view into user behavior and intent than any other security system.
For every user and endpoint, Dtex captures metadata that includes:
- Every application used – both time in memory and in focus for user
- Every file & folder activity – including local, server, and remote
- All web activity – including uploads and transfers
- Contextual metadata that ties all of this activity together