For most security professionals, the insider threat is a hazy, misunderstood danger. It’s difficult to quantify and even harder to detect. Enterprises of all sizes have struggled to assign a true cost or risk factor to insider attacks. At Dtex, we’ve been on the frontlines in the fight against insider threats. We’ve seen firsthand the effects of insider threats in industries both big and small, ranging from financial services, to manufacturing, to healthcare and beyond. Now, our upcoming study in conjunction with the Ponemon Institute, “The Cost of the Insider Threat,” has finally calculated the monetary cost of insider attacks in all kinds of industries.
In this 45 minute webinar, we share the threats, blind spots, and knowledge that we’ve uncovered at leading global organizations. You’ll learn:
- The three distinct, different forms that the insider threat can take.
- How much money enterprises are losing to insider attacks.
- The security measures that can save your organization millions of dollars per year.
- Real-world examples where sophisticated and mature security programs failed to detect insider data theft.
- The keys to detecting and stopping each different type of insider threat.